Figure competitions keep me driven and focused; I specialize in competition training and preparation.
I began competing in September of 2003, when I entered the Gold Classic in Kansas City - and walked away with a first place finish in the short division, second overall. Then, just a few weeks later, I had the exact same results in the NPC/National Physique Committee in Kansas City - which qualified me to enter professional competitions. In November, it all came together for me when I traveled to New York to compete in the WNBF World Championship / Ms. Exercise. In my first appearance as a 'pro' I placed third overall and had a great time with the other competitors.
1st Place Pro, WNBF NE Classic, Worcester, MA.
Check out Charlie's 'New Angels'.
- 1st, Short Division, Gold Classic (Kansas City, MO
- 1st, Short Division, NPC (Kansas City, MO)
- 3rd, Pro Division, WNBF World Championship (New York City, NY)
- 2nd, Natural American Classic (Austin, TX)
- 1st, WNBF Northeast Classic (Worcester, MA)
- 1st, Natural Caribbean Grand Prix (Grand Cayman Islands)
- 2nd, WNBF World Championship (New York City, NY)
- 2nd, WNBF Pro Natural International
- 7th WNBF Pro Natural Northeast Figure Championships
- 2nd, WNBF Pro Natural Caribbean Figure Championships
- 3rd, WNBF Bluffs Classic Figure Championships
- 4th, Ms/Mr. International Kansas City Golds Classic
I'm Proud to be Associated With TheseSponsors: